(TEOS Off Shore - Iraq & Afghanistan)
Job Scope – Summary:
- Engage with customers and partners to help demonstrate Microsoft’s products and technologies value add.
- Own the preparation of the technical responses to tender documents in strategic opportunities
- Use variety of communication media to ensure superior positioning of Microsoft solutions and products’ offerings
- Handling of one on one customer meetings at various stages pre & post sale.
- Develop and nurture relationship with key people at the customer and partners offices.
- Assemble and disseminate competitive information based on newly released products and local market trends to proactively address competition.
- Oversee proof of concept and pilot installations.
- A B.Sc. in Computer Science or Engineering
- Microsoft Certified (MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA …etc)
- Other certifications is a plus
- The applicant should have a minimum of 3/4 years experience in a similar post
- Excellent business writing skills in both local and English language is a must
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills using various media.
- Customer focused and always seeks a win-win resolution
- Proficiency in project management situations that involve partners, third parties & customer at all appropriate levels.