The Palestinian IT Association of Companies – PITA calls for entries to the EXPOTECH 2012 Theme Contest. This contest requires the development of all the theme elements which are related to EXPOTECH and the events around EXPOTECH.
As part of PITA’s innovation driven approach, EXPOTECH will focus on branding the Palestinian ICT sector and defining Palestine as a destination for innovation. In addition to that, EXPOTECH will be used to open new markets to connect Palestine Tech community to the global trends and to attract foreign business delegations, multinationals and Business2Business different platforms to the Palestinian ICT sector.
The Theme Contest
Are you a designer? Would you like to see your work showcased at the most important technology event of the year? Now is your chance to brush up the artist in you. The winner will be recognized as “Theme Sponsor” for the event. This means he or she will be recognized on all promotional materials. He or she will also walk home with a valuable prize.
What It Takes?
Innovative Creative Human Skills in IT
- Create and design a theme for Palestine ICT Week; EXPOTECH 2012
- Design a theme that works on a variety of viewing platforms
- Design a theme that is original & usable for website, printings, promotional materials, flag, etc.
- Logo and slogan must be original
- Design should be submitted in .ai and .psd, and high resolution .jpg format
Everyone is encouraged to participate!
- Please submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16:30 of Thursday June 14th, 2012. Late entries will not be accepted
- Please label your email: Expotech 2012 – Theme Contest
- Please provide your full contact details [name, email, phone/ mobile number]
- Judging committee will select the winner based on the mentioned criteria.
- The copyrights of the winning theme will be transferred to PITA in return of the recognition to the winner on the entire promotional material of Expotech2012.